General Government Forms

Note that any citizen may address an item already on a Council Meeting agenda. However, to get a new item on the agenda for a Council Meeting, you must file an agenda request by noon, Wednesday, 8 days prior to the meeting. All audio and visual files must accompany the agenda request file.

Downloadable Documents

Public Records & Open Records Requests

You may request city documents via an Open Records Request with the City Clerk.  Police records are requested from the TIPD with the involvement of the City Clerk as well.