- Baseball / Softball Diamond
- Basketball Court
- Bike Trail
- Concession Stand
- Jogging Track
- Picnic Areas
- Picnic Tables
- Scenic Meandering Waterway
- Soccer Field
Update- Jaycee Park Upgrades:
Jaycee Park is located on the north end of the island in the National Historic Fort Screven District next to the Guard House at the intersection of Campbell Road on Van Horn Street. The park is a five to ten minute walk to the beach. There is a small parking lot for park visitors. The island’s bike route runs along the east side of the park on Officer’s Row, there is also a bike path in the park.
Jaycee Park has a smaller pavilion with three picnic tables and a grill. There is an additional picnic table with a grill shaded under a tree by the playground. All of the picnic areas in Jaycee Park are not available for reservation and open to the public on first come, first served basis.
The only facility at Jaycee Park available for rental is a small gazebo, most popular for weddings as a staging place for the bride and groom to stand during a ceremony, as well as for pictures.
Jaycee Park has both walking and bike paths that follow along a scenic meandering waterway including two walking bridges over the water, a playground, public restroom facilities, two shuffleboard courts, a basketball court, ball field with lights, soccer field, and large open field for other activities.
In 2019 the City started work on plans for improvements to Jaycee Park developed by a committee of volunteers who worked in conjunction with the Tybee Island YMCA. The City anticipates all plans will be completed before the end of 2019, the plans include:
- Adding pickle ball court surfaces to the area where the basketball courts are presently.
- Installing a rubber, padded surface at the playground area.
- Installing shade covers for parts of the playground.
- Adding special swings to accommodate children with disabilities.
- Purchasing an outfield fence for the softball field.
- Adding more park benches.
- Replacing the horseshoe pit and shuffleboard courts with a bocce ball court.
- Adding a small frisbee golf course.