As of end of day on Monday, August 19th, qualifying candidates include:
General Municipal Election for 4-year terms
- Three Council seats and Mayor's office are open
- Candidates must file qualifying paperwork with the City Clerk, Jan LeViner, at City Hall, 403 Butler Ave, beginning Monday, August 19th, at 8:30 AM and ending on Thursday, August 22nd at 4:30PM.
- Qualifying fee for Mayor: $252
- Qualifying fee for Council: $144
Special Election for 2-year term
- One Council seat open
- Qualifying paperwork must be filed with the City Clerk, Jan LeViner, at City Hall, 403 Butler Ave, beginning Monday, August 26th, at 8:30 AM and ending on Wednesday, August 28th at 1:30PM.
- Qualifying fee is $144
Voter registration must be completed by October 7th
Municipal and Special Election will both be held on Tuesday, November 5th, at Tybee's regular polling locations at the Guard House and the Old School Cafeteria.