Please be advised of these road closures for the Irish Heritage Parade, Saturday, March 14. The parade begins at 3 p.m. at Butler Avenue and 4th Street, and ends at the pier near Strand Avenue.
- Butler Avenue from 4th Street to Tybrisa Street will close for the parade beginning at 3 p.m. and will reopen after the last parade entry.
- 4th Street, site of the parade line up, will close Saturday, 1 p.m., between Butler Avenue and Jones Avenue and reopen when the final parade entry clears the area.
- Tybrisa Street from Butler Avenue to Strand Avenue will close beginning at 3 a.m. Saturday and reopening as soon as it is safe to do so after the parade.
- Please use Jones Avenue as the designated alternate route, accessing at 17th or 18th Street when traveling north, and at the stoplight on Highway 80 (or 2nd/3rd Street) when southbound, for the duration Butler Avenue will be closed.
- No parking on Tybrisa from Butler Avenue to Strand Avenue after 3 a.m. Saturday until the road reopens
- No parking along Butler Avenue from 14th Street to Tybrisa after 3 a.m. Saturday until the road reopens