SANTA IS COMING TO TOWN!
Due to our annual Christmas Parade Friday, Dec. 3, the following temporary road closures and impacts will occur along the parade route.
- Butler Avenue from 4th Street to Tybrisa Street will close for the parade beginning at 6 p.m. and will reopen after the last parade entry. Access to Butler from side streets also will be briefly prohibited as the parade passes.
- 4th Street is the site of the parade line up. Please be aware of road congestion between Butler Avenue and Jones Avenue as the floats gather in this area, Friday, beginning at 4 p.m. until the parade moves out.
- Tybrisa Street from Butler Avenue to Strand Avenue will close beginning at 3 a.m. Friday and reopening as soon as it is safe to do so after the parade.
- Please use Jones Avenue as the designated alternate route during the Butler Avenue closure.
- No parking on Tybrisa from Butler Avenue to Strand Avenue after 3 a.m. Friday until the road reopens after the parade.
- Please be aware that parking is not prohibited on Butler Avenue, but cars parked along the parade route will not be able to move until the parade passes.